Located on a country road in Bow, New Hampshire. Just minutes away from all major highways. We are 23 miles from the Manchester Airport and thirty minutes from the lakes region. The Scratching Post Inn offers our feline guests the very best in accommodations. Including:
- Tracey Goodwin, the owner and caretaker of The Scratching Post Inn is an experienced Veterinary Technician and opened the Inn in 1997.For even more convenience her home is attached to the Inn.
- Spacious condo apartments for one or more cats.
- A large playroom with rope trees for climbing and jumping.
- An outdoor enclosure over looking our natural pond.
- Window seats for napping in the fresh country sunshine.
- Our feline guests are served the same food they receive at home.
Scratching Post News
The following dates the Cat boarding Inn will be closed for our upcoming vacations.
- May 1st to May 22nd, 2018
- September 21st to Oct. 14th, 2018
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6